Contact & Call Centres
Online Social Profiling for Contact & Call Centres
Online social profiling
during recruitment and employee spot checks are becoming more important in organisations
in which staff handle confidential information.
Our online employee profile checks are finding that more confidential information
is being unwittingly leaked through online channels than ever before. Even though
it often goes unnoticed, it breaches
and possibly even the law.
online social profile monitoring helps to prevent this.
Boost your credibility and customer confidence
Accrediting your organisation’s integrity with
certification will demonstrate to your customers that you are doing everything possible
to prevent information leakage. It demonstrates your awareness of the impact of
social media throughout recruitment and employment.
You will find all of these elements included in each online
profile background check, which will also provide key indications of each employee’s
cognitive behaviours, which are often reflected in the workplace:
- Employer Risk Rating: A traffic-light system which can indicate training
- Privacy Rating: A measure of information that an individual makes freely
available to everyone online.
- Content Rating: A measure of commercially unfavourable content.
- Professional/Social Weighting: Weighting of professional and social posts
- Visibility Landscape: The variety of areas in which an individual is apparent
During recruitment, online
social profile checks
can be adjusted according to role, your organisation’s culture and its industry.
Post-recruitment, our monitoring reports provide you, your wider team and your customers
with confidence in your systems and ethics.