Health & Social Care
Online Social Profiling in Health and Social Care
Online social profiling during recruitment and monitoring employees’ digital footprints helps to confirm that patient or client confidentiality and service quality is being upheld.
An innovative, cost-effective approach
Accrediting your organisation’s integrity with SP-Index certification will demonstrate your awareness of the impact of social media throughout recruitment and employment.
You will find each of these elements included in each online social profile report – they also indicate each employee’s cognitive behaviours, which are often found to be reflected in the workplace:
- Employer Risk Rating: A traffic-light system which can indicate training requirements.
- Privacy Rating: A measure of information that an individual makes freely available to everyone online.
- Content Rating: A measure of commercially unfavourable content.
- Professional/Social Weighting: Weighting of professional and social posts made.
- Visibility Landscape: The variety of areas in which an individual is apparent online.
During recruitment, social profile reporting criteria can be adjusted according to role, your organisation’s culture and specialism. Post-recruitment, our monitoring reports provide you, your wider team and your patients/service users with confidence in your systems and ethics.